It's always nice to give and receive recognition for doing a great job. United Airlines is looking for help from it's customers to reward employees that give excellent customer service.
The Outperform Recognition Program is pretty neat because it promotes recognizing UA employees that are great with customer service and also gives you the chance at winning airline tickets or award miles.
To nominate employees, you use the United mobile app for Apple and Android devices.
Here is the way it works:
- When you receive excellent customer service, you can nominate an eligible United employee in the Outperform Recognition Program
- You can nominate up to five employees per nomination period through the United app
- If the employee that you nominated is a winner in the random drawing, then you win too.
- Once you open the United app, select MORE from the main screen
- You will then see a list of Travel Services. The fourth option on the list should be Outperform Recognition. Select it.
- You will then be asked to fill in your information- name, flight confirmation, MileagePlus Account & e-mail
- Scroll down a drop more and you will then enter the United employees information- name, last 4 digits of employee number and a story about the great service you received in 120 characters of less
|Drawing order||MileagePlus member prizes||Employee prizes|
|Grand prize||Two roundtrip tickets for United First travel in the U.S. mainland or international travel in United Economy||$50,000|
|1st prize||75,000 award miles||$25,000|
|2nd prize||50,000 award miles||$10,000|
|3rd prize (3)||20,000 award miles||$5,000|
|4th prize (10)||10,000 award miles||$2,500|
- Open to legal residents of countries served by United who are MileagePlus members (there is a lengthy list of countries not eligible)
- Must be 18 years of age by May 31, 2012
- Sweepstakes period ends September 30, 2012