Quark Expeditions is looking for help in choosing a Polar Big 5 and giving away a trip to Antarctica to one lucky winner!
By voting for which animals best represent the Polar Regions you’ll be eligible to win.
A little about the Polar Big 5 Contest:
In the spirit of Africa’s Safari Big Five, Quark is asking our customers to join us in our quest to name the Polar Big 5 animals. What animals do you think best represent the Polar Regions? Each of our nine contestants has a dedicated campaign page with interesting facts and a short video. Learn about all nine animals to help you choose your Polar Big 5. The contenders: king penguin, walrus, polar bear, reindeer, elephant seal, leopard seal, musk ox, humpback whale, and albatross.
The prize includes:
- Shipboard accomodation for two people aboard Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent in a Main Deck Twin cabin.
- One night pre-expedition hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout your voyage
- All shore landings and Zodiac cruising
- Photographic journal on DVD documenting the voyage
- A pair of expedition boots on loan for shore landings
- A Quark Expeditions Parka
Some things not included:
- Round trip airfare to get to Ushuaia, Argentina
- Passport/ Visa expenses
- Arrival/ departure taxes
Contest is open to all people who were age 21 (or older) by July 1, 2012
Enter by November 30, 2012
Vote for the Polar Big 5 and enter for your chance to win a trip to Antarctica HERE